AAA has published their new list of approved Five Diamond Hotels for 2021. Due to the pandemic, only one hotel was added for 2021. Congratulations to the Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street in Boston for achieving the coveted Five Diamond status!
For a full list of Five Diamond Hotels:
Print Five Diamond List
AAA has published their new list of approved Five Diamond Hotels for 2020. AAA has added 3 new US hotels and 3 international hotels. The new hotels added are the following:
- Boston Harbor Hotel (Boston, MA) – Gracious hospitality is prevalent at this luxury hotel, which merges modernity and classic décor. The guest rooms offer a supremely luxurious experience with a view of marina activity and local marine life from Boston Harbor’s Rowes Wharf. (Upgraded from Four Diamonds)
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North (Scottsdale, AZ) – Well-designed landscaping seamlessly blends with the desert surroundings, allowing for striking views from the territorial-style casitas, each with a fireplace and terrace. (Upgraded from Four Diamonds)
- Hotel Bel Air (Los Angeles, CA) – This classical establishment was brought into the 21st century with contemporary, elegant and high-quality décor. The location is the perfect backdrop in which to enjoy the meticulously manicured gardens and the lovely pond, home to graceful swans. (Upgraded from Four Diamonds)
- Hotel Xcaret Mexico (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) – This all-inclusive resort is packed with activities, including eight theme parks, many pools, three exercise rooms, and a private island. Many of the modern rooms open up to pools or the river. (New listing)
- Mandarin Oriental, Canouan (Canouan, St. Vincent and the Grenadines) – This world-class property, unique for its remote location, offers just 26 large suites and 13 villas, as well as a private beach, impressive marble work throughout, and leading-edge technology enhancements. (New listing)
- UNICO 20°N 87°W Hotel Riviera Maya (Akumal, Mexico) – This unique property features guest rooms with spacious balconies offering an oversize seating area and large oval-shaped hot tubs. Each guest room is assigned a local host who is tasked with ensuring that guests have a pleasurable stay to maximize their valuable vacation time. (Upgraded from Four Diamonds)
Congratulations to the new award-winning hotels and restaurants! From the AAA press release:
AAA just released their 2011 list of Five Diamond Hotels. For 2011, AAA added 15 new hotels to bring their total Five Diamond properties to 124. This elite group comprises of just .3 percent of the more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond rated properties.
Here is the full list (by state, international hotels at the end):
Continue reading →