Food and Beverage Training – Breakfast Buffet
Section One: Host Training
Goal: To provide a warm and welcoming greeting to each guest and prepare them for service from a server
Section Two: Server Breakfast Selling Training
Goal: To give great service and increase average guest check values by providing the guest with options and suggestions, thereby increasing your tips
Section Three: Server Breakfast Service Training
Goal: To build guest loyalty by providing excellent meal service during breakfast
Recommended steps to use incorporate this training in your hotel:
- Have each server and host watch the video as many times as it takes for them to memorize the steps to great breakfast service.
- Use practice scenerios to test each associate.
- Have associates use our ‘Self Assessment Form’ to score each other when it is not busy. Have one associate conduct the check out while a second associate does the scoring.
- Have the manager or supervisor conduct self assessments. Have the manager sit down with each associate and review the results.
- Hold each associate accountable for hitting every step with every check out.
- Schedule a Mystery Shopping Audit on a regular basis to review your progress.