Just a few month’s ago, we wrote about how Starwood was the first to allow guests to post reviews on the Starwood website. Now, Four Seasons is unveiling a brand new website with ‘social media integration’. Those are fancy words that mean you can now share with facebook and twitter or connect with their pages. Overall, the new website design looks terrific. The photography is exceptional. A few highlights from the press release:
As the first luxury hotel brand to fully embrace social media,Four Seasons moved digital to the forefront early on with Four Seasons Magazines Online , the introduction of blogs such as Have Family Will Travel, and a strong presence on social networking sites to suit the ways guests and travel partners communicate. The newFour Seasons website was thoughtfully designed in the same vein, to deliver an immersive and effortless experience tailored to every user. The brand’s signature service, locations and experiences are showcased through photo-rich, informative property and destination pages. Key features of fourseasons.com include:
- Ease of booking – A new booking process that allows for multi-destination, multi-hotel, and multi-person reservations. Spa and restaurant bookings can now be made
- in one step for many properties.
- On the go – Fully optimised for mobile devices and tablets.
- Access to reviews – Each of the 80-plus property pages features user generated content direct from Twitter, Facebook and TripAdvisor.
- Every property has a story – “Five-star highlights” and “why you’ll love it” sections both demonstrate first-rate service and the story behind the individual property. A quick reference tool kit right on the booking page offers need-to-know information specific to each stay.
- Location, location, location – Four Seasons awe-inspiring destinations are front and centre, with descriptions of amenities, itineraries and experience offerings, while painting an authentic picture of the local culture.
- Personalisation – After setting up a profile and indicating personal interests, related content and recommendations fromFour Seasons will become available on a guest’s next visit and over time, delivering a completely personalised experience.
Source: Four Seasons Press Release